Have you ever thought this...
“I don't need a tutor. I know what's going on.”
“It was just a small mistake--I won't make it again.”
“Tutoring isn’t for me. I’m an ‘A’ student!”
Contrary to common beliefs, tutoring is for anyone.
Here are a few great reasons to have a tutor:
- If you are having difficulty understanding the course and need an extra resource.
- If you are unable to motivate themselves for a course, and would like to work with someone who is very excited about their subject.
- If you would like another knowledgeable peer to talk with to find out whether or not they are really on the right track!
Tutoring can also help you:
- Improve your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Motivate yourself
- Understand the material
- Improve your attitude towards school and learning
- Work at your own pace
To get started with a tutor click on Request a Tutor
on our webpage.